Simone

 August 24:

In response to the comment, I do have an awesome cat named Simone. I adopted Simone from the Longmont Humane Society in June 2020. I adopted a cat to cuddle with during isolation. Unfortunately, Simone hid under my bed or in the closet for 7 months after I brought her home! After that she would hang out in my bathtub! The only good thing about that was her black fur stood out well in the white tub! 

Now she sits beside me regularly and comes when I call her. She won’t let me hold her and she won’t sit on my lap. She has just now started to come out when I have company but she won’t let others touch her. She definitely has a mind of her own!

I have never had a long haired cat before and man she has a lot of fur! Thankfully, she lets me brush her now but it needs to be a daily process in order to keep her hair from matting.

All in all she’s become a great companion and I’m lucky to have her in my life.







Comments

  1. Cats usually have strong personalities. Although it sounds like it's been quite the process, I'm glad she's warming up to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts