Favorite Products

Today, I want to share a few products that make my life easier. Being disabled, certain products can be life savers.


  1. The best pill crusher ever! My mom recently gave me a pill crusher that is amazing. It crushes that pesky vitamin D3 in one twist.  Before it would take up to 15 minutes to crush!

  2. Wheelchair arm bag. This little baby always carries my phone. My phone is my life line, I always have it with me because you never know when you will need to call for help! It also has a zipper compartment that fits my wallet perfectly. I also have one on my power chair which pretty much always carries my bus pass.


  3. Scoop free litter box. When I was considering getting a cat, my biggest concern was the smell of the litter box. I’m extra sensitive to smells, oddly most chemo patients experience a heightened sense of smell. This baby scoops after Simone uses her litter box! It never smells and all the poop gets scooped into a hidden tray at the bottom of the box. It’s awesome and super easy to clean. Every two weeks my CNA helps me take off the hood and replace the dirty box with a clean box. Each tray comes with fresh litter and comes with a lid so you can easily throw away the dirty tray.

  4. Intuition shaver. When I first became disabled, I could only use an electric shaver so as not to cut my legs. The shave with the electric shaver never gives a close shave. This drives me crazy! Showers were super long because I had to go over my legs several times. Even then, I was never satisfied. Then, my good friend Jaidee introduced me to the best razor ever. She discovered it.  when looking for a safe razor for her daughter to start shaving with. The wide handle and the soap ring around the blade, finally give me a close shave.

Those are a few of my favorite products. I have learned that I have to figure out what works best for me. Once I find something that works, I must repeat it over and over. Create a muscle memory.









Comments

Popular Posts