Ms. Wheelchair Colorado

 This year started off horribly for me but suddenly it all turned around. I have been selected to be Ms. Wheelchair Colorado! The Ms. Wheelchair America competition is an advocacy contest. The competition wants to reward the advocacy power that women in wheelchairs have.

I’m all for women supporting women and definitely want to change society views on disability so this competition is perfect for me. 

I will compete in the nationals in late August for the title of Ms. Wheelchair America. If I win I will travel the country to promote the Ms. Wheelchair organization.

Once nationals are over, I will begin the establishment of a Colorado Chapter of Ms. Wheelchair. I will recruit future Ms. Wheelchairs and I want to build a community of wheelchair users to support others and disability rights.





Comments

Popular Posts