Happy Halloween πŸŽƒ

 Hello, sorry it’s been so long since I posted. The last few months have been really busy but the main thing was that I moved! I’m still in Boulder but I’m in a bigger and nicer place! The easiest way to explain it is that my old apartment felt like a dorm room and my new apartment feels like a home. I’m loving it and so is my cat Simone. She loves having so much space and she goes on patrol every day, checking out every room. She now has multiple favorite laying spots where at the old place she just had one.

I’m really happy with my life and I’m just so thankful that after years of turmoil, I finally have peace. I love the saying, this too shall pass. Remember that if you’re going through hell, it won’t be forever.

When I moved, I changed home health agencies and was without a caregiver for 3 weeks! I have laundry in my apartment now and I was able to everything by myself! Seeing how capable I am was very empowering but exhausting. I now have a new caregiver that comes Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings where I used to need help 5 days a week. Progress!




Comments

Popular Posts